Upload a file to translate
You can upload documents, AdWords Ads, and other types of content to translate in Translator Toolkit. First, make sure your file meets the file format and size requirements. Then, to upload the file:
- Go to Translator Toolkit.
- At the top left, click Upload.
- At the top left, click Add content to translate. Select an option, then upload or input your content.
- Select the language you're translating from using the arrow drop down .
- If prompted, enter a title for your file.
- In the "What languages would you like to translate into?" section, select or enter the language(s) you want.
- If you want to use a translation memory or glossary with your translation, click Tools, then make your selection(s). Note: If you select a translation memory, it'll be used to automatically pre-translate your file.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, you can select a translation vendor for a cost, or click No thanks to translate the document on your own or with others.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?