Uploading AdWords campaigns
Important: When translating an AdWords campaign, you may not want to share your keyword and ad translations with other users. To prevent saving your translations to the global, shared translation memory, create an unshared, translation memory first and select this translation memory sharing option for your campaign.Text ads
- From AdWords Editor, export a copy of your campaign as an AdWords Editor Archive (.aea). Learn more
- From Translator Toolkit, click Upload at the top of the sidebar in your translations list page.
- Click the Upload a file tab.
- Select the AdWords Editor Archive file you'd like to upload by following the prompts.
- Select the languages you're translating from and into.
- Click Share and select the translation memory that you want to use with your translation. Learn more
- Optionally, select the translation glossary that you want to use with your translation. Learn more
- Click Upload for translation.
Right now, Translator Toolkit supports translation of text ads only. The product is a work in progress and we're continually adding functions and features. We've heard from users that mobile ads are ads that we should make a high priority, so we've done that and we hope to launch mobile ads translation soon.
When uploading, keep in mind that there are some file-size and file-type limits. Learn more