Save translations in a phrasebook
You can keep translations you've used in the past in a phrasebook. You can see the translations in your phrasebook even if you aren't connected to the internet.
Add a word or phrase to your phrasebook
- Open the Google translate app .
- Next to the translation, tap Star translation .
- Go to the Google Translate page.
- Tap History Star translation .
Note: Your mobile browser phrasebook isn't shared with your phrasebook on the Google Translate app.
See your phrasebook in the Google Translate app
- Open the Translate app .
- At the bottom of the page, tap Starred tab .
To delete a word or phrase from your phrasebook, tap Star translation .