Save translations in a phrasebook
You can keep translations you've used in the past in a phrasebook. You can see the translations in your phrasebook even if you aren't connected to the internet.
Add a word or phrase to your phrasebook
- Go to Google Translate.
- Translate a word or phrase.
- Next to the translation, click Add to phrasebook .
See translations in your phrasebook
- Visit the Google Translate page.
- At the top right, click Phrasebook . Your phrasebook shows on the right side of the screen.
Delete translations from your phrasebook
- In your Phrasebook, at the left of each translation, click the box.
- Click Trash .
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?