Save translations in a phrasebook
You can keep translations you've used in the past in a phrasebook. You can see the translations in your phrasebook even if you aren't connected to the Internet.
Add a word or phrase to your phrasebook
- Open the Google Translate app .
- Next to a translation in your translation history, tap Add to phrasebook .
- Go to the Google Translate page.
- Tap History Star translation .
Note: Your mobile browser phrasebook isn't shared with your phrasebook on the Google Translate app.
See or delete translations from your phrasebook
- Open the Translate app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Phrasebook.
Delete translations from your phrasebook
To delete words or phrases from your phrasebook, touch and hold each translation you want to delete, then tap Trash .
Share translations from your phrasebook with another device
To share your phrasebooks between all your devices, tap Sync. You'll need to allow Translate access to your contacts.