Save translations in a phrasebook
You can keep translations you've used in the past in a phrasebook. You can see the translations in your phrasebook even if you aren't connected to the internet.
Add a word or phrase to your phrasebook
- Open the Google Translate app .
- Next to a translation in your translation history, tap Add to phrasebook .
- Go to the Google Translate page.
- Tap History Star translation .
Note: Your mobile browser phrasebook isn't shared with your phrasebook on the Google Translate app.
See or delete translations from your phrasebook
See translations in your phrasebook
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Phrasebook.
Delete translations from your phrasebook
- Touch and hold each translation you want to delete.
- Tap Trash .