Translate with handwriting or virtual keyboard
You can type or draw letters or symbols that your keyboard doesn’t have using Google Translate’s virtual keyboard.
- Go to Google Translate.
- Next to "Detect language," click the Down arrow .
- Click the language to translate from. Each language has different keyboards.
- At the bottom left of the white text box, click the Down arrow .
- Click the keyboard you want to use. The keyboard or drawing area shows below the white text box.
- Use the keyboard to type or draw what you want to translate.
Note: To hide the keyboard, click Close .
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?