You can improve Google Translate with the new translation feedback panel. With this process, you can tell us if you’re satisfied with your translation, describe what we can improve, and submit an improved version.
Suggest an edit
After you translate text, you can submit feedback about that translation.
- On your computer, go to Google Translate.
- In the left text box, enter the word or phrase you want to translate.
- In the right text box, under the translation, click Rate this translation .
- Select Good translation or Poor translation .
- If you select Poor translation , choose a reason or, at the bottom, click Skip. You can choose:
- Unintended meaning
- Awkward or incoherent
- Too formal or casual
- Wrong gender
- Inappropriate or offensive
- To suggest an update, click Suggest an edit.
- In the right text box, enter your suggested translation.
- Click Submit.
Tip: To help make improvements to translation quality, you can submit feedback to Google Translate Contribute. Learn how to help improve Google Translate.