See a page's importance using PageRank
You can use PageRank to see a page's importance, which Google calculates based on things like the number of links leading to that page. Pages with higher PageRank are more likely to appear at the top of Google search results.
Turn PageRank on and off
- On the right side of the Toolbar, click the wrench icon
- Go to the Privacy tab > Enhanced features.
- To turn on PageRank, check the box next to "PageRank" . To turn it off, uncheck it.
- Click Save.
See the importance of a page
Once you've turned on PageRank, follow these steps to see Google's view of the importance of a page:
- Point your cursor at the PageRank button on the Toolbar
- A tooltip will appear with the PageRank score.