Access your Toolbar settings anywhere
You can get to your Toolbar settings on any computer, by saving (syncing) your settings to your Google Account. For example, you can save your custom buttons and your AutoFill information.
- On the right side of Toolbar, click Sign In. If you see your name or profile icon here, you're already signed in.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Click your name or profile icon on the Toolbar.
- Select Access your Toolbar settings everywhere. To turn off, select Restrict Toolbar settings to this computer.
- Click Yes to confirm your selection.
Don't have a Google Account? Create a Google Account