Suggestions on navigation errors
Toolbar offers suggestions when the webpage you're trying to open can't be found.
Enable or disable suggestions on navigation errors
- Click Toolbar's wrench icon.
- On the General tab, under the "Web-browsing tools section", select (or deselect) the "Provide suggestions on navigation errors" checkbox.
- Click Save.
Troubleshoot Internet browsing problems
If you're seeing the Oops! page for links that aren't broken, try these Internet connection troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your cache and cookies then refresh the page.
- Troubleshoot potential Windows issues .
- Switch to Google Public DNS on your home PC .
Toolbar doesn't offer suggestions on navigation errors when custom 404 pages larger than 512 bytes are found. Note that even if this feature is disabled, custom 404 pages smaller than 512 bytes aren't displayed by IE7+.