Access your Google bookmarks from any computer
The Google Toolbar Bookmarks feature lets you save shortcuts to your favourite webpages. Unlike browser favourites that are stored on your computer, Google Bookmarks are stored in your Google Account and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.
Enable or disable the Bookmarks feature
- Click Toolbar's spanner icon.
- On the Tools tab, select (or deselect) the 'Bookmarks' tick box.
- Click Save.
Import your browser's bookmarks or favourites into Google Bookmarks
- Sign in to your Google Account by clicking Toolbar's Sign In button.
- Click the Bookmarks button drop-down menu, and select Import IE Favourites.
- Select the bookmarks you'd like to import, then click Import.