Access your Google bookmarks from any computer
The Google Toolbar Bookmarks feature lets you save shortcuts to your favorite webpages. Unlike browser favorites that are stored on your computer, Google Bookmarks are stored in your Google Account and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.
Enable or disable the Bookmarks feature
- Click Toolbar's wrench icon.
- On the Tools tab, select (or deselect) the 'Bookmarks' checkbox.
- Click Save.
Import your browser's bookmarks or favorites into Google Bookmarks
- Sign in to your Google Account by clicking Toolbar's Sign In button.
- Click the Bookmarks button drop-down menu, and select Import IE Favorites.
- Select the bookmarks you'd like to import, then click Import.