Can't sign in on Toolbar
If you're unable to sign in to your Google Account on Toolbar, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Step 1: Uninstall Gmail Notifier
Gmail Notifier may cause Toolbar to sign out of your Google Account. Uninstall Gmail Notifier, then choose from one of the following alternatives to get email alerts:
- Add the Gmail custom button to your Toolbar. When new messages arrive in your Inbox, the Gmail icon changes to an open envelope.
- Install Google Talk and get pop-up notifications when you have new mail.
Step 2: Clear your cache and cookies
Step 3: Accept cookies from Google
- Click the Internet Explorer Tools menu, or press Alt-T on your keyboard.
- Select Internet Options.
- On the Privacy tab, click Sites.
google.cominto the "Address of website" field.
- Click Allow.
- Click OK to save your settings and close the "Internet Options" and "Per Site Privacy Actions" windows.