Report an issue
Before reporting an issue, get answers to common issues using our troubleshooting guide.
Need to report a technical issue or problem with Google Toolbar? If so, follow these steps:
- Click the wrench icon on the toolbar.
- Select Report a Toolbar issue.
- In the page that appears, add key details in the "Tell us what is happening" field, including steps to reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
- If you'd like to include a URL in your report, leave the checkbox next to "Include this URL" checked.
- If you'd like to include your email address in case we need more information, leave the checkbox next to "Include email address" checked.
- If you'd like to include a screenshot of the page you're on, leave the checkbox next to "Include this screenshot" checked.
- Click the Send feedback button to submit the report.
We appreciate your help. Providing a URL, email address, and screenshot will help us reproduce your issue. We likely won't be able to send you an individualized response, but we'll investigate your report and use the information you provide to improve Google Toolbar.