Add a button that’s disappeared
To help you find your favorite tools easily, Toolbar may hide buttons that you don't use frequently. But you can pin these hidden buttons back to Toolbar at any time.
Pin a button to Toolbar
When you use a tool, its button is automatically pinned to Toolbar. Here's how to pin more buttons to Toolbar:
- On the Toolbar, click More. You'll see a list of tools you have turned on.
- Right-click the tool you want to pin to Toolbar.
- Select Pin button.
You'll now see the tool's button in the Toolbar.
Pin all buttons to Toolbar
- Right-click Toolbar.
- Select Pin all buttons.
All of your buttons are now pinned to Toolbar. If you only want to see your frequently used buttons, simply de-select Pin all buttons.
Find a button that’s not showing up
Try expanding your browser window and checking the More menu on the Toolbar. If you don’t see a tool in the More menu, the tool may be turned off. Here's how to turn it on:
- On the right side of the Toolbar, click the wrench
- On the left, click the tab that relates to the tool you want to turn on.
- Select the checkbox for the tool you want to turn on.
The tool's button will now appear on the Toolbar or in the More menu.