Titan Security Keys provide a powerful layer of security and help to prevent phishing and account hacking.
Individual Titan Security Keys
- Works with computers through USB running
- Chrome version 67 or above
- Safari 14 or above
- Windows 10 build 1903 or above
- Works with compatible Android and iOS devices through NFC
- Android 9 or above
- iOS 13.3 or above
- Works with compatible Android devices through USB
- Android 9 or above
- Works with compatible iOS devices (iOS 13.3 or above) with the proper lightning to USB-C adapter
- US (except Puerto Rico)
USB-C + NFC Titan and USB-A + NFC Titan Security Keys may also be available in the US and Canada through:
- A Google Cloud representative
- The distributor, Synnex, through this form.
- Google does not collect or maintain any user data filled out in this form.
You can enroll a security key on a computer, an Android device (9.0 or above), or an iOS device (13.3 or above), using a compatible browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (14 or above).
After you add your Titan key to your Google Account, you can use the key to sign in to the following compatible devices:
Compatible computers have a USB port and the latest version of a browser supporting W3C Web Authentication:
Compatible Android devices run Android 9.0 or above, or Android 5.0 or above and have the latest version of Google Play Services.
iPhones & iPads
Titan Security Keys can connect to your iOS devices in the following ways:
|iPhones with iOS 13.3 or above
|iPads with iOS 13.3 or above
|iPhones and iPads with an older OS
* Your phone’s built-in security key connects with Bluetooth.
Tip: If you’re signed in on your iPhone or iPad when you add a Bluetooth key to your Google Account, you’ll stay signed in and won’t need to use the Google Smart Lock app. To sign in to your Google Account on a new device, your security key or another second step you've set up will be required.
Along with Google and Google Cloud services, you can use Titan Security Keys on other sites that support FIDO CTAP1 standards.
If you’re a journalist, activist, or someone else at risk of targeted online attacks, you can use Titan Security Keys with the Advanced Protection Program for increased security.