Make moving creations using audio reactive brushes
You may notice a number of brush stroke options are labeled as audio reactive. These are special types of brush strokes which can react to music or audio playing from your desktop.
To use audio reactive brushes
- Begin playing audio from your computer desktop.
- Point your painting controller towards the palette and highlight a brush stroke with an audio reactive icon.
- You will see a message that Tilt Brush is listening for audio.
- Once audio is detected, press the trigger on your painting controller and begin to lay down your brush strokes.
- Different types of audio reactive brush strokes react to music in various ways - like pulsing, bouncing, or lighting up. You can use them to create an audio visualizer within your artwork.