Tez Terms and Conditions: Referrals
To participate in a Tez offer, you must agree to these official rules. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these rules. These rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Tez Terms of Service. Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Tez offer or the Tez offer programme, or any applicable terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion.
In addition to your compliance with the Tez Terms of Service, each Tez customer can only use one set of Tez credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for each offer. The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Tez credentials. Below are the eligibility requirements for each offer.
Tez Referrals Offer
- You may invite anyone to join Tez and if your invitee registers on Tez through your unique Tez invitation link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Tez app, you are eligible for the Tez Referrals Offer.
- You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fiifty One (INR 51) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Tez accounts to receive payment from Google.
- You can only take advantage of this offer once per registered invitee. Invitee can only take advantage of this offer for his first Tez transaction.
- You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
- You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Tez offers.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.