Use Google Tasks to keep track of important to-dos that sync across all your devices. With Tasks, you can:
- Quickly capture tasks anywhere, from any device.
- Add details to your tasks and create subtasks.
- Create tasks from Google Workspace products like Gmail and Calendar.
- Stay on track with due dates and notifications.
Open Tasks on the web
From your computer, you can access Tasks in Calendar in your browser.
Use Tasks from other Google products
You can create and manage tasks in:
- Google Calendar
- Google Assistant
- Tasks from the side panel in:
- If you don’t see the side panel, click Show side panel in the bottom right of the screen.
- For work or school accounts, your administrator controls access to Tasks. If you don’t see Tasks, reach out to your administrator.
Download & install Tasks
To add and manage tasks from your mobile device, download the Tasks app .
Learn more ways to use Tasks
- In Gmail, create a task from an email.
- In Chat, create a task based on a direct message or create and assign group tasks in a space.
- In Google Docs, if you’re signed in to an eligible Google Workspace account, assign tasks to yourself or others in a doc.