I'm stuck on 'Connecting.'
Firewalls often prevent you from being able to sign in to Google Talk. Select a firewall from the list below to learn how you can adjust your settings to connect to Google Talk:
- McAfee Personal Firewall
- Norton Personal Firewall
- PC-Cillin Internet Security
- Tiny Personal Firewall
Behind a proxy server that requires a proxy username and password? Follow these steps:
- Open Google Talk.
- Click Settings.
- Highlight Connection along the left side of the dialogue box.
- Select Use the following proxy.
- Check the box next to Proxy requires Authentication.
- Enter the proxy username and password.
- Click OK.