Configuring Miranda for Google Talk
To configure Google Talk:
- Open Miranda.
- Select Options... from the Miranda menu.
- Expand the Network item in the list on the left and select Jabber.
- Enter the following information:
- Username: Your Google Talk username (without any @ symbol or domain information)
- Password: Your password
- Login Server: gmail.com
- If you're signing in with a Google Account that's not linked to any Google email product, enter gmail.com
- Google Mail users should enter googlemail.com
- Google Apps users, please visit the Apps Help Center for instructions.
- Use SSL: Yes
- Manually specify connection host: Yes
- Host: talk.google.com
- Port: 5223
- Keep connection alive: Yes
Have questions about Miranda? Learn from the experts! Check out Miranda's FAQs. The Google Talk Team can only assist you in configuring your client to work with the Google Talk.
Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners.