I forgot my username
- Visit http://mail.google.com.
- Click I cannot access my account, below the Sign in button, and select I've forgotten my username.
- Enter your secondary email address (the email address you provided when you signed up for Gmail) in the Email field.
- Click Submit.
- Enter the characters you see in the picture and click Submit.
- Check your secondary email account for a list of Gmail/Google Talk usernames associated with your secondary email address.
If you're not using Gmail, and have forgotten your Google Talk username, you can sign in with the email address associated with your Google Account. We'll automatically recognize your account and will sign you in under your proper username. You can also retrieve your Talk username from your Google Account settings pages:
- Sign in to your Google Account at https://www.google.com/accounts/Login.
- Under the Personal information heading, look for your username directly below your account email address.