Introducing Google Marketing Platform
We’re unifying our DoubleClick advertiser products and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under a single brand: Google Marketing Platform.
As part of the launch of Google Marketing Platform on July 24, Google Analytics 360 Suite Home has become Platform Home.
The new Google Marketing Platform brand - including new product names and logos - is reflected in product interfaces, help centers, trainings, and more.
We’ve announced that we’re unifying our DoubleClick advertiser products and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under a single brand: Google Marketing Platform. The complete set of products in Google Marketing Platform work together to help you plan, buy, measure, and optimize digital media and customer experiences in one place.
Google Marketing Platform is launching to current DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 Suite customers starting on July 24. DoubleClick Digital Marketing users can learn more about Google Marketing Platform for advertising products here.
We’ve also announced changes to Google AdWords and our DoubleClick products for publishers.
Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform that enables stronger collaboration for your marketing teams by building on existing integrations between DoubleClick and the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
With Google Marketing Platform you can:
- Deliver faster, smarter marketing. With day-to-day processes automated, you can spend your time on strategic activities while built-in intelligence automatically surfaces your ad trends and patterns.
- Gain more control over your investments. Easily see what parts of your marketing are working and make informed decisions to improve performance - all while feeling confident you’re delivering quality ads and experience.
- Understand your audience on a deeper level. Integrate and access your data to gain a more complete view of your customers, and connect your data with Google cross-device and intent signals to identify the most valuable audiences.
- Share insights across your teams. With data and reporting in one place, everyone in your company has a view to your audience, your media, and your business results in order to share insights and optimize your marketing.
Explore the benefits of Google Marketing Platform.
Starting July 24, the DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 Suite brands have been replaced with Google Marketing Platform. As a current user of these products, you immediately have access to Google Marketing Platform, including:
- New product branding. Across the product interfaces, help centers, trainings, and other materials, you’ll see the new names and logos for all Google Marketing Platform products.
- Platform Home. Platform Home will be a centralized place for user management, administrative control, account snapshots, and billing across the platform. For current Google Analytics 360 Suite users, this replaces Suite Home.
- Integration Center. The Integration Center in Platform Home helps you get the most out of Google Marketing Platform by showing you what product integrations are available and the benefits they bring. You’ll see existing links between products and opportunities for new integrations.
- A common product switcher. Seamlessly navigate across all of Google Marketing Platform from a common product switcher in the header of each product. You’ll see products you currently have access to in the switcher.
Individual product functionality, such as Google Analytics or Optimize, remains the same. This also includes all existing integrations across products - no action is required from you to maintain existing links. Billing for Google Analytics 360 Suite products will continue as normal.
When you sign in to your account after July 24, you’ll see the following changes:
New Google Marketing Platform features: You’ll see the new Google Marketing Platform features listed above linked from the new common product switcher.
New Platform Home URLs: The URL you use to access Platform Home has changed from 360suite.google.com to marketingplatform.google.com/home, and the help center has changed from support.google.com/360suite to support.google.com/marketingplatform. This has happened automatically, and all existing links for Suite Home and the 360 Suite Help Center will redirect to the new URLs.
Updated naming for advertiser and publisher products: You’ll see updated naming for Google’s advertiser and publisher products throughout your accounts.
Within Google Analytics, for example, all report names and related metric and dimension fields reflect the new product names:
- Acquisition reports for AdWords use the new Google Ads name.
- Acquisition reports for Google Marketing Platform products are grouped together and use the following names:
- DoubleClick Bid Manager reports use the new Display & Video 360 name, and metrics and dimensions refer to DV360.
- DoubleClick Search reports use the new Search Ads 360 name, and metrics and dimensions refer to SA360.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager reports use the new Campaign Manager name, and metrics and dimensions refer to CM.
- DoubleClick for Publishers behavior reports use the new Google Ad Manager name, and metrics and dimensions refer to GAM.
You’ll see similar naming changes across all products.