The trash can is a temporary holding area for accounts and containers before they are permanently deleted. Accounts and containers are moved to the trash can and held for 30 days before they are permanently deleted.
The trash can shows a list of all the entities that are marked for deletion, the user who marked them for deletion, and the date they will be permanently deleted. You can restore an item by selecting it and moving it out of the trash can.
When you restore an account all of its containers are restored with it. Any containers that were individually moved to the trash can will not be automatically restored with account restoration. The restoration of an account or container automatically restores all components of the containers (workspaces, tags, triggers, variables, etc.)
Restore an account or container
To restore an account or container:
- Click the Trash Can near the bottom of the Accounts screen. An expanded list of items marked for deletion will appear. Note: The Trash Can will only appear if it contains 1 or more items.
- Select the item to be restored. The item will expand into a detailed view so that you can review it before restoration.
- To restore the item to an undeleted state, click Restore.
- To make a restored container functional again, you will need to republish the container.
Export a deleted container
Deleted containers may be exported while they remain in the Trash Can:
- Click the Trash Can link near the bottom of the Accounts screen. An expanded list of items marked for deletion will appear.
- Select the container to be exported.
- Click Export.