Standard AdWords remarketing
To set up a remarketing tag in Google Tag Manager, you'll need to supply the Conversion ID and Conversion Label.
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- In your campaign list on the left, click Shared library → Audiences.
- Find the list we created for you named "All Visitors", click [Tag] under the "Tags/Definitions"column, and then click the "Tag" link.
- In the code box, the number after "
var google_conversion_id =" is the Conversion ID.
- In the code, the number after "
var google_conversion_label =" is the Conversion Label. You can leave the Conversion Label field blank if there is no
google_conversion_labelin the code box.