|This information applies to Google Surveys 360, part of Google Marketing Platform.
Learn more about Google Marketing Platform.
- Advanced geographic targeting: Target your surveys by zip code.
- Remarketing: User-list targeting allows you to reach the right people at the right time, gain deeper insight into the 'why' and 'how' to complement campaign metrics and measure campaign awareness and recall.
Google Surveys 360 versus Google Surveys
|Google Surveys||Google Surveys 360||Google Surveys 360 serviced through a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner|
|Perfect for…||Mid-size companies for ad-hoc surveys||Large enterprises with multiple users and advanced targeting needs|
|Pricing||Starting at 10¢ per complete||Varies (contact Sales for more details)||Varies (contact reseller for more details)|
|Billing||Credit Card||Invoiced monthly||Invoiced monthly|
|Respondent Source||Network of online publishers||Network of online publishers||Network of online publishers|
|Demographic targeting by gender, age, and geographic region||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Custom targeting with screening questions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Postal Code targeting (where available)||No||Yes||Yes|
|NielsenⓇ DMAⓇ (Designated Market Area) targeting||No||Yes||Yes|
|Support and services||Self-service Help Center and email||Enterprise-level service, support||Enterprise-level service, support|
|Legal entity||Individual as owner||Corporate entity as owner||
Corporate entity as owner
- Google Surveys 360 (direct) is available in the United States and Canada.
- Google Surveys 360 (via Partner) is available in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and North America.
- LATAM/APAC availability are in the planning stage, stay tuned!
Learn more about Google Surveys availability.