You can add or remove a promotional code at checkout using your Google Store account.
Add a promotional code
Learn more about Google Store credit terms.
- To use a promotional code in the Google Store, you must sign in to a Google Account. If you don’t have a Google Account, learn how to create one.
- You can only use one code per order. Codes can't be combined with other promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
After you add items to your cart:
- At the bottom of the checkout screen, find "Add a promo code."
- Enter your code.
- Select Apply.
- If you added a new address, credit card, or email address, the page might reload. If this happens, re-enter the details.
If you received a promotional code in an email:
- Select the link.
- Add the item to your cart.
- At checkout, you’ll find the code applied.
Remove a promotional code
If you have a promotional code applied to your cart but you want to use another promotion instead:
- At the bottom of the checkout screen, find the already applied code.
- In the code banner, select X.
Tip: Any current offers for items in your cart apply at checkout.