What qualifies under our price match policy?
Google Store matches advertised prices for all qualifying products with the following conditions:
- Only online pricing for these retailers: Amazon (sold by Amazon.com), Best Buy, Target, Walmart.
- Request must be made within the buyer’s remorse period.
- Advertised price must be for the same model (same color and memory, if applicable).
- Advertised price must still be in effect when adjustment is requested, and no rain checks if Google Store is out of stock.
- Only 2 per customer per model.
- For phones, only applicable to Unlocked.
- Customer must provide a live link to the promo or webpage that verifies the price. PDFs, screenshots, pictures, or individual price quotes not accepted.
- Google reserves the right to decline a price match if we suspect fraud or unauthorized reseller activity.
- Available by chat or phone only.
- Excludes: Contract mobile phones or financing deals; special daily or hourly deals; pre-order or trade-in offers; wholesale or educational pricing; mail-in, coupon, or gift card offers; pricing errors; product bundles or free items; bundled services or support; clearance, open box, refurbished, or pre-owned items; products shipped or sold by third-party sellers on competitor’s website.