Request a price match
What qualifies under our price match policy?
Google Store matches advertised prices for all qualifying products with the following conditions:
- Only online pricing for these retailers: Amazon (sold by Amazon.com), Best Buy, Target, Walmart.
- Request must be made within the buyer’s remorse period.
- Advertised price must be for the same model (same color and memory, if applicable).
- Advertised price must still be in effect when adjustment is requested, and no rain checks if Google Store is out of stock.
- Only 2 per customer per model.
- For phones, only applicable to Unlocked.
- Customer must provide a live link to the promo or webpage that verifies the price. PDFs, screenshots, pictures, or individual price quotes not accepted.
- Google reserves the right to decline a price match if we suspect fraud or unauthorized reseller activity.
- Available by chat or phone only.
- Excludes: Contract mobile phones or financing deals; special daily or hourly deals; pre-order or trade-in offers; wholesale or educational pricing; mail-in, coupon, or gift card offers; pricing errors; product bundles or free items; bundled services or support; clearance, open box, refurbished, or pre-owned items; products shipped or sold by third-party sellers on competitor’s website.
What qualifies under our price protection policy?If the price of the item you purchased on Google Store decreased within 15 calendar days of purchase, you might be eligible for price protection.
Requesting a price adjustmentContact us to request a price match or price adjustment.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?