- Not all items can be sent as gifts. Stadia, Live Cases, trade-ins, services, and subscriptions aren’t available for gifting.
- The entire cart is a single gift order. To send gifts to multiple people, create separate orders.
- Some shipping options might not be available.
Order a gift
- Place an applicable item in your cart.
- Select the Add a personalized gift message checkbox.
- Select Check Out.
- Choose a shipping option and form of payment.
- Select Confirm purchase.
- To return a gift, you must be signed in to a Google Account. If you don’t have an account, you can set one up.
- If you have multiple Payments profiles, you might also need to select one.
- You can only return an item if the sender marked it as a gift when they ordered. If you don’t have the order ID from the original package, ask the sender to find it in their order history.
When you return a gift you’ve received, you can only get Google Store credit.
The credit from returns:
- Doesn’t expire
- Isn’t transferable
- Only works on items sold in Google Store
- Go to store.google.com/giftreturns.
- Enter the order ID and shipping zip code.
- Select Find gift.
- Check the box next to the items you want to return.
- Select Continue.
- Review your return and select Confirm return.
You’ll receive an email with shipping labels. After you package and ship each item in a separate box, you’ll receive Google Store credit for the purchase cost of the items.