If you’re located in the US, you can send items bought from the Google Store as gifts.
Before you start a gift order
- Not all items in the Google Store can be sent as gifts. Stadia, Preferred Care, Live Cases, and trade-ins aren’t available for gifting.
- The entire cart order is a single gift order. To send a gift to more than one person, create a separate order.
- Some shipping options might not be available.
Order a gift
- Place an applicable item in your cart.
- Select the checkbox to Add a personalized gift message.
- Choose a shipping option and form of payment.
- Select Confirm purchase.
Return a gift you received
Important: You must be signed in to a Google Account to return a gift from the Google Store. You can set up a Google Account if you don’t have one.
Gifts you’ve received can only be returned for Google Store credit. Google Store credit from gifts you return don’t expire, are non-transferable, and only work on devices sold in Google Store.
- Go to store.google.com/giftreturns.
- Sign in if you’re asked to do so.
- Enter the order ID number and shipping zip code.
- Important: You can only return an item if the sender marked it as a gift when they ordered it for you. If you don’t have the order ID from the original package, ask the person who gave you the gift to find the number in their Google Store order history.
- Select Find gift.
- Check the box next to the items you want to return.
- Tap or click Continue.
- Review your return and select Confirm return.
You’ll receive an email with shipping labels for your return. After you package and ship each item in a separate box, you’ll receive Google Store credit in the amount of the original purchase cost of the items you’re returning.
Return a gift you ordered
See how to return an order.