Use Google Store credit
Note: The information in this article only applies if you have a Google Account.
You can use Google Store credit to make purchases from the Google Store. (You can’t use it for other products like Google Play.)
You can get credit through eligible promotions in the Google Store.
- If your available credit covers your entire order, the amount will be deducted from your balance.
- If your available credit doesn’t cover your entire purchase, use an accepted form of payment for the remaining balance.
- Credit can’t be transferred to friends or family, to different accounts, nor to different payment profiles in an account.
- Credit can only be used in the country where it was earned, and can’t be used for purchases in different countries.
Check credit balance
- Go to your Google Store settings or
- Go to the checkout screen. If you have credit available, you’ll see the option to use store credit.
You can use your credit to buy anything from the Google Store. You can’t use or transfer your credit to other Google products or services, or cash out (unless legally required).
To use your Google Store credit balance toward your order, at the checkout screen, mark the checkbox next to "Use your Google Store credit."
Use more than one form of payment
You can use these forms of payment with Google Store credit:
- Credit or debit cards
- Google Store Financing
Learn how to add a form of payment.
Arneil is a Google Store expert and author of this help page. Help him improve this article by leaving feedback below.