Trade in your old phone
You can trade in your eligible phone and get money back.
Find out if we accept your old phone
Only certain phone models are accepted for trade-in. To get credit for your phone, make sure it’s on this list.
Important: Phones that aren’t reset when we get them will be valued at $0.
Before you send us your old phone, factory reset it.
- Factory reset an Android phone.
- Learn how to reset a phone running Android 8.0 and up.
- Factory reset an iPhone.
Plan for your warranty coverage
- All manufacturer warranties are void for the phone you’re trading in.
- If the phone you’re trading in has device protection from the Google Store, you’ll get a prorated refund.
- We recommend that you cancel all warranties from other providers before you trade in your phone.
Arneil is a Google Store expert and author of this help page. Help him improve this article by leaving feedback below.