Important: You must be signed in to a Google Account to use the Google Store information below.
You might get a monthly payment option that is available with Google Store Financing or Verizon if you're an existing customer. You can apply for such financing and, if approved, use your new account to pay for your purchase over time.
Important: Google Store Financing is a credit card issued and serviced by Synchrony Bank. For any questions about its terms or conditions or any special financing offers, call Synchrony Bank at 866-794-8802.
For questions about Verizon financing, plans, and promotions visit myverizon.com or call 800-922-0204.
Understand Google Store Financing
Google Store Financing can only be used for purchases made from the Google Store in the US. You cannot use Google Store Financing for purchases made outside the Google Store.
For items offering a monthly pay option, please take note of the following options available on select purchases:
- If you buy a phone from the Google Store, enjoy 0% APR and pay over 24 months.
- At times, enjoy 0% APR on other qualifying purchases from the Google Store and pay within the promotional period advertised.
- For non-phone purchases above $149 and below $299, 6 months special financing is available.
- For non-phone purchases of $299 and above, 12 months special financing is available.
- For non-phone purchases of $149 or less, the standard Google Store Financing terms will apply.
For more details on Google Store Financing, review the complete Terms and Conditions.
Apply for financing
If you're a Verizon customer, you'll be able to log into your account and go through their process when you select your carrier.
To apply for Google Store financing, follow the steps below when you get the Monthly Payments option at checkout.
- Select the Monthly Payments option for Google Store.
- You’ll be directed to Synchrony Bank’s website to complete the application.
Application processing time may vary. You might get a decision right away, or you might have to wait for a decision.
Use Google Store Financing
You can use Google Store Financing in the Google Store for current or future purchases within your approved credit limit. You cannot use Google Store Financing to make purchases on Google Play or other Google platforms.
For Pixel Pass: Google Store Financing is the only payment method available to subscribe to Pixel Pass through Google Store.
Make payments or check your balance
To make payments or to check your total balance for Google Store Financing, visit Synchrony Bank or call 866-794-8802. Google does not store any information on your financing, including account information, balances, or payments.
For Verizon financing, visit myverizon.com or call 800-922-0204.
You might get a monthly payment option for select products on the Google Store. If you haven't financed a purchase before, you can apply for financing before check-out and, if approved, pay for your purchase over time.
Understand Google Store Financing
Google Store financing is a monthly payment solution issued and serviced solely by Klarna Bank AB. It's available for purchases made on the Google Store in the UK only. Once you have a Google Store Financing line of credit with Klarna, you can finance multiple purchases up to your approved credit limit.
You can get financing on purchases that include a phone and other select purchases.
- Google does not store any information on your financing, including account information, balances, or payments.
- To make payments or to check your balance, visit Klarna or call 0808 189 3333.
- You can set up automatic payments on your Klarna account.
- You must be at least 18 and a UK resident to use Google Store Financing.
Application decisions are made solely by Klarna Bank AB (FRN 536065), Sveavägen 46, 111 34, Stockholm, Sweden. For more details on Google Store Financing, review the complete Terms and Conditions.
Apply for Financing
To apply for financing, follow the steps below when you get the Finance with Google option at checkout.
- Select the Monthly Payments option before check out.
- You’ll be directed to the Klarna website to complete the application.
- Once approved, finish your purchase with your new Google Store Financing account.
If you have already financed a prior purchase with Klarna, just pay with Google Store Financing at check out.
Pay for your Google Store purchase over time
You might see an option at checkout in the Google Store to pay in installments for your purchase. “Pay in installments” is a monthly, credit card based installment solution with no additional interest or fees.
If you're using a Visa or Mastercard to pay for your Pixel products, you can sign up to pay for your total in equal monthly installments. Google Store works with our partner Splitit to manage the monthly installments. It's available for purchases made on Google Store in Japan only.
Pay using Installments
To pay for your Google Store purchase in monthly installments:
- Select the Monthly Payments option before checkout.
- Select Continue to go to the checkout page. No application form or credit check required.
- On the checkout page, choose Select under "Pay in Installments" to select your Visa or Mastercard credit card.
- After selecting the card, finish your purchase on Google Store. No other steps or submissions needed.
Once you complete your payment, you'll get an email from our partner Splitit about checking on your installments. Installment payments will be charged monthly to your credit card. An amount equal to the remaining balance will be pre-authorized on your credit card, and will be reduced every month until the payment plan is complete. This may impact your credit limit on the card. If we can’t charge the monthly payment and pre-authorize your balance, we may charge your card for the unpaid amount after we send email warnings.
For billing details and more information on managing your installment plan, visit Splitit's Shopper Portal or contact Splitit directly. For information about your order items and delivery, check your order history on Google Store or contact us. If you wish to change the credit card used for installments, please visit your Payments Center.
If your country is not listed, Google Store financing is not yet available.