Use a promo code
Important: You must be signed in to a Google Account to use a promo code on the Google Store. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create one.
Add a promo code
After you've added items to your basket:
At the bottom of the checkout screen, look for 'Add a promo code'.
Enter your code.
Click or tap Apply. If you added a new address, credit card or email address, the page might reload. If this happens, enter the details again.
Complete your purchase.
If you have a promo code in an email:
Click or tap the link in the email.
Add the product to your shopping basket.
At the checkout, you’ll see the code applied.
Complete your purchase.
Trouble redeeming a promo code
Choose the error message that you’re seeing.
'The code that you entered has expired.' or 'Code expired.'
Expired coupons can’t be used. You can find more information in the promotion terms.
Make sure that you entered the code correctly and try again.
'Code not valid.'
- To see which items are available for the promo, check the promo terms. You can find this info in the email with your code. Codes are often limited to specific items and regions.
- Add the correct items to the basket and enter the code on the checkout screen.
'Other discounts may apply to this basket. To see them, remove the code.'
Your promo code was already redeemed.
All codes on your account are automatically applied to your basket when you check out. To see if your code is already on your account:
- Go to the Store at store.google.com.
- Note: If you have more than one Google Account, make sure that you follow these steps for each account.
- Find the product that you want to buy and add it to your basket.
- At the bottom of the page, tap or click Check out.
- To see what's in your basket, tap or click Shopping Basket .
- At the bottom of the page, look for 'Discount'. If you see a discount, your promo code has already been applied to your order.
Check with friends or family members who you shared your code with to see if they used it.
Note: For privacy and security reasons, we can't share any information about the Google Account where a promo code has been redeemed.
Try redeeming your code with a different Google Account.
You can only dispatch to the same region that you're purchasing from.
If the promo code doesn't work in the region associated with your home address in your Google Account, you might need to update your info.
- Sign in to store.google.com.
- At the top left, tap or click on your account.
- Tap or click Region and select your region.
- Add item to your basket and check out.