You can use the tracking number to help find out when your delivery will arrive.
Use the tracking number
- Find the order that you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the delivery that you want to track.
- Click Track delivery.
Find your tracking number in the delivery confirmation email
- Open the email account that you used to place your order.
- Search for a delivery confirmation email from the Google Store.
- If you have multiple orders or deliveries, find the email for the one that you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your delivery using the tracking number.
In some countries, some delivery methods don’t have tracking options. If your email doesn’t include tracking links, tracking isn’t available.
Estimated delivery date
If your delivery option doesn’t have a tracking number, you can find an estimated delivery date range in your Google Store order details.
- Find the order with the deliveries that you want to track.
- Look for the delivery that you want to track.
- On the right under 'Delivery', find the estimated delivery date.
Missing tracking information on delivery website
If the delivery website says that your tracking number can’t be found, try again in a few hours. Some dispatchers can take up to 24 hours to add your tracking information.
About signature requirements
To make sure that you get your order, you might need to sign for your package at the time of delivery. Signature confirmation helps prevent your delivery from being lost or stolen.
Important: The delivery operator usually tries to deliver your package three times before returning it to the dispatcher, so we recommend making the best arrangements for your signature-required package.
If you need to sign for your delivery, your tracking information will tell you. If a signature is required, and you won’t be able to sign for the package in person, you have options below:If FedEx is the courier
- Pre-sign your package using FedEx Delivery Manager (FDM).
- If you missed the delivery and the driver left a door tag with instructions, sign the door tag and leave it on your door so that your package will be dropped off on the next attempt.
- Call FedEx on 1-800-463-3339 or use your FDM account to request hold at a location for you to pick up.
Request other delivery services with FDM
Whether or not a signature is required for your delivery, you can use your FedEx Delivery Manager (FDM) to request delivery services like:
- Schedule the delivery (available for residential addresses served by FedEx Express and FedEx Home Delivery)
- Put your package on holiday hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location for pick-up
- Change the delivery address
Tip: To change your package’s delivery address, you can choose from two options:
- Use your FDM account
- Contact Google Support to request the change for you
If a delivery option isn’t available in FDM, this may be because of the status of the package. For example, if the package is already out for delivery, then it isn’t available for a delivery appointment set-up.
- If you missed the delivery and the driver left a door tag with instructions, sign the door tag and leave it on the door so that your package will be dropped off on the next attempt.
- Call OnTrac 1-800-334-5000 to authorise the package to be dropped off.
- Call OnTrac 1-800-334-5000 to request hold at location for you to pick up.
- If a phone number was provided at the time when the order was placed, the TForce driver will try to contact you to coordinate the next delivery time if you are not available at the initial delivery attempt.
- If you missed the first delivery attempt, you can sign the door tag left by TForce to authorise the package to be left at the next attempt.
- Contact Google Support to advise that you authorise the delivery without signature, and the Google Support agent will coordinate with TForce to make the arrangement.