View & track your orders
The most accurate way to find out when your order will arrive is to track your package. You can do this through the Store or using a tracking number. If you don’t have a tracking number you can see an estimate of your delivery date in your Google Store order history.
Track your order with a tracking number
- Open your Google Store order history.
- Find the order you want to track.
- Click Order details.
- Click Track it.
- Open the email account linked to your Google Account.
- Search for an email with the subject line that starts 'Your Google Store Order'.
- If you have multiple orders, find the email for the one you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your order using the tracking number.
Note: The ‘Saver’ shipping method does not usually have a tracking option. If your email doesn’t include tracking links, you aren’t able to track your package. To find the estimated delivery date use the instructions below.
Not all shipping options have tracking numbers. If your shipping option doesn’t have a tracking number, you can find an estimated delivery date in your Google Store order history.
- Go to your Google Store order history.
- Look for the order you want to track.
- Find the estimated delivery date in the top right of the listing.