When you buy an item from Google Store, you can change the shipping address of your order.
Change your delivery address
Important: You can only change your order from the Google Store before the status changes to "Prepared to ship."
To change the delivery address:
- Go to your Google Store "Order history" page.
- Find the delivery that you want to change.
- Select View or edit order.
- At the bottom of the "Order details" page, go to the "Ship to" section.
- Select Edit.
- If you don’t find this option, it’s too late to change the delivery address.
- Choose your new delivery address.
- If the address that you want isn’t there, select Add another address.
- Select Confirm.
You’ll get an email that confirms your delivery address change.
Tip: If you have multiple deliveries, you must change the address for each delivery.