Set up Google FiActivate your Google Fi service
You can activate Google Fi on your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- If you’re new to Google Fi, you can activate your Google Fi service in two steps.
- You can also use Google Fi with tablets and other compatible devices.
- If you cancelled your Google Fi service, you can restart it. Learn how to reactivate your Google Fi service.
If you need a SIM card, you can receive one by signing up at fi.google.com/signup. If you already purchased a SIM card, during the sign-up process, select Bring your own phone.
Once your phone and your Google Fi SIM card or eSIM are activated, you can set up your phone number, voicemail and text messages services.
- You can transfer your previous phone number to Google Fi.
- You can transfer your number from Google Voice to Google Fi.
- When you have your phone number transferred, you can set up voicemail on your phone.
- You can learn how to send and receive SMS and MMS messages on your device.
Manage your Google Fi orderTrack your Google Fi order
- Learn how to track your Google Fi order.
- If you want to cancel or change your order, you can learn how to change your Google Fi order.
- If you’re having difficulty finding or making changes to your delivery, learn how to manage your Google Fi delivery.
- If there are other issues, like a delayed, cancelled or damaged order, you can learn how to fix issues with your Google Fi order.
Fix an issue with Google FiManage your Google Fi account
You can view and change your Google Fi bill in several ways:
- You can find your Google Fi bill.
- You can also update your address.
- If you want to add or remove a credit or debit card, you can learn how to manage your payment info.
- You can also save money on your bill by managing your data usage. Learn how to reduce or manage mobile data usage.
- You can learn more if your bill is higher than usual.
If your Google Fi device is missing or broken, there are some steps that you can take:
- If you have device protection and your phone is lost, stolen or damaged, you can file a claim. Learn how to start a Google Fi device protection claim.
- If your device is lost or stolen, you may be able to find it. Learn how to find a lost or stolen Fi phone.
- You can troubleshoot a number of warranty issues. Learn what to do about a warranty issue.
- You can increase your device’s warranty and protection. Learn how to increase your coverage with device protection.
For more info on Google Fi, go to the Google Fi Help Centre.