Set up your Pixel phoneSet up your phone
- You can move what's on your current phone to your Pixel phone or set up your Pixel phone as a new device. Learn how to set up your Pixel phone or transfer your data.
- You can find and set up some devices close to you using your Pixel phone. Learn how to find and set up devices near you.
- You can find your device's Android version number, security update level and Google Play system level in your Settings app. Check and update your Android version.
- You can also learn when you'll get software updates on Google Pixel phones.
- Learn how to add or remove Google and other accounts on your Pixel phone.
- You can share your device with family and friends by creating a user profile for each person. Each user profile has a personal space on the device for custom home screens, accounts, apps, settings and more. Learn how to delete, switch or add users.
- Users and guests can accomplish most of the same tasks as the device's owner, but each profile has its own storage space. Files, messages and apps aren't shared between users, the guest profile or the device's owner. Learn how to change guest and user settings.
- You can change your screen's brightness, font size, display size, rotation settings and more.
- Learn how to manage screen and display settings on a Pixel phone.
Fix an issue with your Pixel phoneGet help
You can get help with your phone in several ways:
- For immediate help, visit the Pixel Phone Help Centre and find answers to the most common questions.
- You can also visit the Pixel community or ask your question to our Twitter account @MadeByGoogle.
- If you’re experiencing an urgent issue, you can contact us directly, and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Learn how to get help with your Pixel phone.
If you’re having Wi-Fi connection problems or see a Wi-Fi icon with an exclamation mark , try the solutions below. After each solution, try to open a web page on your phone to see if the issue is fixed. Learn how to fix Wi-Fi connection problems.
All Pixel phones come with a limited warranty from Google. Warranty terms can vary depending on the country or region where you bought your phone. You can get online and phone support everywhere that we sell Pixel phones.
- To find the warranty for your device, visit the warranty centre.
- If your phone is or becomes defective through no fault of your own, you may be eligible for repair or replacement. File a warranty claim for your Pixel phone.
- Support options are available if your Pixel phone has in-warranty or out-of-warranty damage. Learn how to get your Pixel phone repaired.
- Learn how to find your replacement or repair status.
- Learn how to return a Pixel device for a refund.
Manage your Pixel phone’s batteryFix battery drain problems
If your phone's battery life seems poor or short, a downloaded app could be using too much battery. You can also choose settings to help your battery last longer. Learn how to fix battery drain problems on a Pixel phone.
For more info on Pixel phones, go to the Pixel phone Help Centre