If you don’t want another player to be able to send you messages or invite you to a game, you have the option to block them. If a player has been abusive, threatening, playing unfairly or otherwise violating the Stadia Code of Conduct, you can also report them.
Note: The other player will not be notified that you’ve blocked/unblocked them, or reported them.
Blocking another player:
- Stops invites and other communications from that player.
- Mutes their voice for you in parties and game chats.
- Hides your online status from them.
- Removes them from your friends list.
Blocking a player
From a player’s profile
You can view other player’s profiles from either the Stadia platform or the Stadia mobile app.
- Navigate to the player’s profile.
- Select Block.
After reporting a player
After you report a player, you are given the option to also block the player.
Unblock a player
You can unblock a player at any time.
Note: If you blocked a friend, they will not automatically be added back on to your friend’s list when you unblock them. You will need to add them as a friend again.
- On your laptop or desktop, open a Chrome browser window.
- Navigate to www.stadia.com and log in with your Stadia account.
- Click on your profile avatar Stadia settings.
- Click on Blocked players to see a list of player’s you’ve blocked.
- Next to the player’s name, click on Unblock.