You cannot change your Stadia Name in the Stadia app or on stadia.com. To change your Stadia Name, contact us at the Stadia Help Center. You can choose to call or chat with an agent who can help you change your Stadia Name.
Note: If you aren't a Founder's Edition subscriber, numbers will always appear after your Stadia Name. They cannot be removed.
To get to the Stadia Help Center:
In the Stadia app
- On your mobile device, open the Stadia app .
- On the top right, tap your Stadia avatar.
- Tap Stadia Name & avatar.
- Tap Contact us.
- Sign into your account at stadia.com.
- On the top right, select your Stadia avatar.
- Select Stadia settings Stadia Name & avatar.
- Select Contact us.
Stadia Name guidelines
Make sure to fulfill the following guidelines when you create your new Stadia Name:
- Do not use your real name.
- Only use characters A-Z, a-z and 0-9.
- Pick a name that's between 3 and 15 characters long.
- Make sure your Stadia Name complies with the Stadia Code of Conduct.
If the Stadia Name you choose is unavailable because it doesn't follow the above guidelines, the agent will let you know and you'll have to change it until all the guidelines are met.