You can change your Stadia Name once every 180 days on the web at stadia.com. You cannot claim the same name twice.
- Sign into your account at stadia.com.
- On the top right, select your Stadia avatar.
- Select Stadia Name & avatar Change your name.
- Note: This option only appears if 180 days or more have passed since you last changed your Stadia Name.
- In the popup window, type the name you want to use. You'll get a confirmation message if the name is available and can be used.
- To confirm the change, click OK.
If you need to request a name change before 180 days have passed, contact support:
- On your mobile device, open the Stadia app .
- On the top right, tap your Stadia avatar.
- Tap Stadia Name & avatar.
- Tap Contact us.
Stadia Name guidelines
Make sure to fulfill the following guidelines when you create or change your Stadia Name:
- Don't use your real name.
- Only use characters A-Z, a-z and 0-9.
- Pick a name that's between 3 and 15 characters long.
- Make sure your Stadia Name complies with the Stadia Code of Conduct.
If the Stadia Name you choose doesn't follow the above guidelines, you'll have to pick a different one.