When you delete Stadia from your Google Account, all Stadia data will be removed, including all games, purchases and your player profile.
To delete Stadia from your account:
- Go to the Delete a Google service page.
- Sign in with the Google Account connected to your Stadia account.
- Select Stadia .
- Read the summary of what happens when you delete Stadia from your Google Account.
- Tick the box next to Required, then select Delete Stadia.
What happens when you delete your Stadia account
When you delete your Stadia account:
- You'll permanently lose access to your games and all other purchases made in Stadia. Your games and other purchases cannot be downloaded or moved to another Google Account.
- Deleting Stadia from your account will immediately terminate any active Stadia subscriptions. You won't be refunded for any unused remainder of your subscription period.
- Your game progress and achievements will be permanently deleted.
- Your list of friends, chat history and other activity within Stadia will be permanently deleted.
- Your full player name will be permanently deleted. You will not be able to use this name if you sign up for a new Stadia account.
- Your saved screenshots and clips will be permanently deleted.
- This will not delete your saved live stream videos, which will still be available in YouTube.
- This will not delete any data collected or stored by publishers of the games that you’ve played.
- This will not delete any Google Assistant data.
Restore a deleted Stadia account
You can restore a Stadia account within the first 30 days after you requested deletion. To restore your account, contact Stadia customer support.
Important: After 30 days, your account can no longer be recovered because your data will have been permanently deleted.