Play Stadia on mobile devices
You can use your Stadia Controller to play games on compatible mobile devices such as your Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, or Pixel 4 phone in the Stadia app.
Start a game
- Open the Stadia app.
- From the Home tab, scroll down to Your games.
- Tap See all, then tap the game you want to play.
- Use your Stadia Controller once the game begins.
Open the Stadia menu
- Press the Stadia button to bring up the Stadia menu.
- Tap the menu to interact with it.
Exit a game
- Hold the Stadia button for two seconds until you see a menu appear.
- Tap Exit game to exit your current game.
Voice chat for multiplayer games is currently available in a limited capacity for mobile devices—you will be able to hear other players, but you won’t be able to use your microphone to speak.
Currently, wireless play between the mobile device and the Stadia controller is not available.