Some games may include items, abilities or other content that can be purchased from within the game. When you choose to buy in-game content, a Buy page will appear showing you the content that you can purchase along with its price and sales tax to be charged.
Buy in-game content while playing on a computer or mobile device
- Make sure that your payment method is correct.
Note: If you don’t have a payment method on file, you will need to add one. Tap Add a payment method and follow the on screen instructions.
- Tap or click Buy > Close.
Buy in-game content while playing on a TV using Chromecast Ultra
If a payment method is on file
- Make sure that your payment method is correct. Tap on your payment method to change it.
- Select Buy.
- If prompted, use the controller to enter the security code on the back of your credit card.
- Select Close.
If there is no payment method on file
If you don’t have a payment method set up, you will be prompted to add one.
- Select Add payment method.
- On your mobile device or computer, open a browser window and go to g.co/stadia/buy.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to the Google account that’s connected to your Stadia account.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and tap Next.
- Enter your credit card information and tap Save.
- On your TV screen, use the Stadia controller to select Close.