When you play a game on Stadia, you can choose to let game publishers access your friends list to enable in-game multiplayer functionality.
You can turn sharing on or off for games from specific publishers:
In the Stadia app
- On your mobile device, open the Stadia app .
- At the top right, tap your avatar.
- Tap Privacy Scroll down to 'Games using your friends list'.
- Tap the slider next to each publisher's name to turn sharing on or off.
- Sign in to your account on stadia.com.
- At the top right, click your avatar Stadia settings.
- Click Privacy Scroll down to 'Games using your friends list'.
- Click the slider next to each publisher's name to turn sharing on or off.
When you turn on sharing for specific publishers, you can:
- Access your Stadia friends list when you play specific publishers' games.
- Invite your Stadia friends to play publishers' games with you.