As a Stadia Pro subscriber, you can claim and keep free games each month.
How to claim free games with Stadia Pro
- Open the Stadia app.
- Tap Store at the bottom of the home screen.
- Scroll down to the "Stadia Pro games" section of the store, then tap See all.
- Tap the game you want to claim as a Stadia Pro subscriber.
- These games will have a "Free" tag with a strikethrough price.
- Tap Claim to add it to your library.
Note: You can't claim a game that you've already purchased. After claiming a game, the "Free" tag will change to "Claimed."
What’s the difference between a “claimed” game and a “purchased” game?
Games that are marked as “claimed” are part of the Stadia Pro subscription package. They’re free games offered as an added perk of being a subscriber. Games that are marked “purchased” are games you specifically purchased from the Stadia store.
What happens to my claimed free games if I’m no longer a Stadia Pro subscriber?
If your subscription to Stadia Pro expires, you will lose access to your claimed free games. When you reactivate your subscription, you will regain access to your claimed free games with your save data intact.