Can't wait to set up your account and start gaming on Stadia? This quick start guide provides all the steps you need to begin your Stadia adventure.
Optional: If you received a code from a hardware purchase or promotion, you can redeem it at this step.
After you sign up for Stadia and your account has been created, you can start playing:
- On a TV using Chromecast Ultra: Sign into the Stadia app and tap the controller icon at the top to set up your Stadia Controller.
- On Google TV or Android TV: Add the Google account you associated with Stadia to your Google TV or Android TV device. Download Stadia to the device, then link a controller to your screen and launch a game.
- On an LG® webOS TV (2020 or later model year): Download the Stadia app on your TV, then launch the app, sign into your Google account, and link a controller to your screen. Learn more about Stadia on LG webOS TVs.
- On your computer using Google Chrome: Go to stadia.com and plug your Stadia Controller directly into your computer, or link to it wirelessly. You can also use a mouse and keyboard or a supported Bluetooth® controller.
- On a supported mobile device: Sign into the Stadia app on your device, then plug a compatible controller into it or link to it wirelessly.