Can't wait to set up your account and start gaming on Stadia? This quick start guide provides all the steps you need to begin your Stadia adventure.
Optional: If you received a code from a hardware purchase or promotion, you can redeem it at this step or after you create your account.
After you sign up for Stadia and your account has been created, you can start playing:
- On a TV using Chromecast Ultra: Sign into the Stadia app and tap the controller icon at the top to set up your Stadia Controller.
- On Google TV or Android TV: Add the Google account you associated with Stadia to your Google TV or Android TV device. Download Stadia to the device, then link a controller to your screen and launch a game.
- On a Stadia-compatible smart TV: Download the Stadia app on a compatible smart TV launch the app sign into your Google account link a controller to your screen. Learn more about how to set up Stadia on your smart TV.
- On your computer using Google Chrome: Go to stadia.com and plug your Stadia Controller directly into your computer, or link to it wirelessly. You can also use a mouse and keyboard or a supported Bluetooth® controller.
- On a supported mobile device: Sign into the Stadia app on your device plug a compatible controller into it or link to it wirelessly.