If you have a Ubisoft+ subscription, you can link your Ubisoft account with Stadia to get access to selected Ubisoft+ games in your Stadia library. You can buy a Ubisoft+ subscription on Stadia, or link an existing Ubisoft account with an active Ubisoft+ subscription. For a list of the available games, sign in to your Stadia account and click here.
What is Ubisoft+?
Ubisoft+ is a monthly subscription service that offers unlimited access to Ubisoft's catalogue of games:
- 100+ PC games
- New releases
- Premium editions*
- Access to Ubisoft+ content on cloud gaming platforms, including Stadia.
* Where a premium or special edition of a game is indicated (e.g. 'Ultimate Edition'), the edition included with your Ubisoft+ subscription may not include all premium content. Offer subject to change.
Learn more about Ubisoft+ and sign up at ubisoftplus.com.
To create a Ubisoft account, link your account with Stadia, and subscribe to Ubisoft+:
- Sign in to your Google Account at stadia.google.com/ubisoftplus.
- Click Get started.
- Click Continue to create a Ubisoft account and link it with Stadia.
- Click Subscribe to sign up for Ubisoft+.
- Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- When your purchase is complete, Ubisoft+ games will be added automatically to your Stadia game library.
If you already have a Ubisoft account and an active Ubisoft+ subscription with cloud gaming access, link your account to gain access to selected Ubisoft games available on Stadia.
To link your existing Ubisoft account with Stadia:
- On your desktop or laptop computer, sign in to your account on stadia.com.
- Note: At this time, you cannot link your accounts in a mobile browser, on your TV or in the Stadia app .
- Click Stadia settings.
- On the left panel, click Ubisoft+.
- At the right, click the link to the Ubisoft+ details page.
- Click Get started.
- If you've already linked a Ubisoft account with Stadia from within a Ubisoft game, you'll receive confirmation that your account linking was successful.
- If you haven't linked a Ubisoft account with Stadia, click Continue. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in with a Ubisoft account that has an active Ubisoft+ subscription. When asked to select a Google Account, choose the account that you use with Stadia.
- After your accounts are linked successfully, Ubisoft+ games will be added automatically to your Stadia game library.
- If your accounts were linked successfully but you receive an error that an active subscription was not found, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
If you linked your Ubisoft account with Stadia but don't have access to Ubisoft+ on Stadia, follow the steps below:
1. Verify that you have a Ubisoft+ subscription
If you don't have a Ubisoft+ subscription, you can sign up at ubisoftplus.com. To access Ubisoft+ on Stadia, you must sign up using the Ubisoft account that you link with Stadia.
2. Verify that you signed up with the same account that you linked with Stadia
- You can only link one Ubisoft account with Stadia.
- If you have multiple Ubisoft accounts and the account that you linked with Stadia doesn't have Ubisoft+, you can unlink the account. Just sign in to account.ubisoft.com with the Ubisoft account that you want to unlink, then follow the instructions above to link another account to Stadia that has a Ubisoft+ subscription.
If you're a supervised member of a Google family group or under the age of 18, you won't be able to access Ubisoft+ on Stadia. If you're 18 years of age or over and not a supervised group member, but are denied access to Ubisoft+ on Stadia, verify your age:
- On your computer, sign into your Google Account privacy page.
- Click Personal info Birthday.
- Verify your date of birth and update it if necessary.
- Click Save
- Sign out of Stadia and then sign back in.
Note: Your age must also have been verified on your Ubisoft account.
Saved game compatibility
When you subscribe to Ubisoft+ and link your Ubisoft account with Stadia, the version of the game that you can access on Stadia might change. This could affect your saved files, including in-game progression when you play with a new version of the game.
For example, if you play the Ultimate Edition of a game with your Ubisoft+ subscription, your subscription ends, and you add the Standard Edition to your library, your saved game may contain data for content that you no longer own. In this case, the Standard Edition of the game may not be able to load the saved game. Learn more about Ubisoft saved game compatibility.
What is Ubisoft+?
Ubisoft+ is a monthly subscription service that offers access to selected Ubisoft games.
In which countries can I link my Ubisoft account with Stadia?
Access to Ubisoft+ on Stadia is currently available to residents over the age of 18 in the following countries: the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland.
Which Ubisoft+ games are available to play on Stadia?
When you subscribe to Ubisoft+ and link your Ubisoft account with Stadia, you'll have access to a library of Ubisoft games in your Stadia game library. For a list of the Ubisoft+ games that you can access on Stadia, visit the Ubisoft+ category in the Stadia Store.
Will I be able to play new Ubisoft games?
Your Ubisoft+ subscription includes access to new Ubisoft releases available for download and play on ubisoftconnect.com and new Ubisoft games available on Stadia, including premium game editions and add-ons.
Do I need a Stadia Pro subscription to access Ubisoft+ on Stadia?
No. All you need is a Stadia account and a Ubisoft account with a Ubisoft+ subscription.
What happens after I link my Ubisoft account to my Stadia account?
If you have an active Ubisoft+ subscription, you'll gain access to selected Ubisoft+ games on Stadia. These games will be automatically added to your Stadia library.
Can I share games with my family group that I access with Ubisoft+?
No. Any games that have been added to your library as part of your Ubisoft+ subscription cannot be shared with your family group. However, if you purchased a Ubisoft game on Stadia, and your group has family sharing enabled, another family member can play your purchased copy while you play it with your Ubisoft+ subscription.
Note: You won't be able to purchase Ubisoft games on Stadia if the Ubisoft account that you've linked with Stadia has an active Ubisoft+ subscription with access to cloud gaming.
Can I buy Ubisoft games on Stadia without a Ubisoft+ subscription?
Yes. If you do not have Ubisoft+ access on Stadia, you can purchase Ubisoft games, including those available through Ubisoft+, in the Stadia Store. If you've purchased an Ubisoft game on Stadia, you'll be able to play it whether or not you have Ubisoft+.
Can I manage my Ubisoft+ subscription on the Stadia website?
Yes. To manage or cancel your subscription, go to your Stadia settings click Purchases and subscriptions.
What happens when I cancel my Ubisoft+ subscription? Can I get a partial refund?
Partial refunds are not available on stadia.com. If you cancel your subscription, you'll have full access to Ubisoft+ until your next billing date.
If my Ubisoft+ subscription ends, what happens to my Ubisoft games on Stadia?
If your Ubisoft+ subscription ends, you'll no longer be able to play games that you've accessed as part of your Ubisoft+ subscription. However, you can still purchase these games in the Stadia Store. If you resubscribe to Ubisoft+, you'll regain access to the selected Ubisoft+ games that are available on Stadia.