We’re excited that you’re excited about Stadia! We support your use of the STADIA trademarks, logos (including the Stadia beacon), trade dress, web pages, copyrighted designs, original content, or other brand assets (collectively, the Stadia Brand Assets) in your creative endeavors as long as you follow a few simple rules. You can use the Stadia Brand Assets in the approved ways described below; any other use requires our (Google’s) prior approval in writing.
By using the Stadia Brand Assets you agree to follow these guidelines, the Stadia Terms of Service, the Stadia Code of Conduct, and all other Stadia rules and policies, and, if Google has granted you express permission, any other terms associated with that permission. Google reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change any permissive uses under these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
The Dos and Don’ts
- Always capitalize Stadia
- Include the trademark symbol (™) the first time or the most prominent time it appears in your content
- Include the following legal disclosure in your content: “Stadia, the Stadia beacon, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.”
- Use “for Stadia” along with your logo as long as “for Stadia” appears in a smaller size than the rest of your logo
- Use Stadia as a descriptor with a lower case, generic term (e.g., “Stadia features”)
- Leave a good amount of space between the Stadia Brand Assets, especially the Stadia beacon, and other content
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets on your social media accounts, including your content streaming channels (e.g., YouTube, Twitch, etc.), in accordance with our Stadia Code of Conduct and these guidelines
- Use Stadia as plural (e.g., “Stadias”), possessive (e.g., “Stadia’s best feature”), or as a verb
- Abbreviate the Stadia Brand Assets
- Use the Stadia beacon as part of a phrase, sentence, or other line of text
- Alter, modify, embellish, rotate, tilt, mimic, recreate in 3D, animate, anthropomorphize, or otherwise change the Stadia Brand Assets, such as changing their color or design
- Display the Stadia Brand Assets as a primary or prominent feature of your content or product
- Use Stadia as part of your game, software, business, product, service, domain name, or user name
- Use Stadia as a descriptor with a proper noun (e.g., “Stadia Player Hub”)
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets against a busy background such that the Stadia Brand Assets are hard to read or see
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets as part of, or in the promotional materials for, any e-sports events, tournaments, or other competitions without Google’s prior written approval
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets in any combinations other than those provided by Google
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets in a way that suggests an affiliation, partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by or with Google
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets in editorial content that suggests it’s been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of, Google or any Google personnel or affiliate
- Use the Stadia Brand Assets in a manner that is misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing or otherwise in a manner that violates the Stadia Terms of Service
If you have questions about these guidelines or your use of the Stadia Brand Assets, or if you’ve found someone using Stadia Brand Assets inappropriately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google reserves the right to change the appearance of the Stadia Brand Assets at any time without notice. Any use of the Stadia Brand Assets shall inure to the benefit of Google. By using the Stadia Brand Assets pursuant to Google’s approval, you acknowledge that Google owns all of the Stadia Brand Assets and warrant that you will not take any action which is inconsistent with Google’s ownership. Strict compliance with these guidelines is required at all times. Any use of the Stadia Brand Assets in violation of these guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Stadia Brand Assets.
STADIA, the Stadia beacon, Google, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.