You can view and delete your data for Socratic searches if your Web & App Activity is on.
Turn App Activity on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- Tap Data & personalization.
- Under "Activity controls," tap Web & App Activity.
- Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
- When App Activity is on:
- You can check the box next to "Include Chrome history and activity from websites and apps that use Google services." When this box is checked, you can control whether app activity from your device is saved. To choose whether app activity from your device is saved, turn Saves your activity from apps on this device on or off.
- You can check the box next to "Include audio recordings."